Compensation for losses or damages, or by means of an injunction.

Redress can be sought using civil, administrative and criminal justice. It can be sought in courts (using litigation), or using ADR procedures (Private Enforcement). It can be sought before public authorities (Public enforcement). It can be sought individually or by groups (either through group actions/class actions, or representative actions). It can be sought by consumers (consumer redress) or by businesses.

Go back